Skip to main content

Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Review


Check out Vanity Planet for amazing beauty products!

Follow their Instagram @vanityplanetstore

Review for Ultimate Skin Spa - Facial Cleaner/Exfoliator

Use the code "vannie" for a 70% off discount. Original price: $125 Discount Price: $37.50


Photo taken with Canon EOS Rebel SL1

The packaging was bubble wrapped and the contents came safe and secure.

Outer packaging. Easy to open.

I love the container the device and brushes are stored in. It is very handy to take with you if you are traveling. The set comes with three different brushes that are detachable. The left brush is a daily facial brush. The middle brush is a silicone brush. The right brush is an exfoliator brush.


I really enjoy both of these brushes. The left is the silicone brush and the exfoliator brush.

Close up of the device and the daily cleansing brush. The green button turns on the device in a circular motion. If pressed two times, the device will perform a faster motion for more intense cleansing.

Photo taken with Canon EOS Rebel SL1

Review

Daily Cleansing Brush - "ultra-soft bristles for gentle yet through cleansing. Recommended for daily use and especially for sensitive skin types."

The description is definitely accurate. The bristles are very soft and gentle and is perfect for daily use! My skin feels so soft after using this brush. I use this brush every morning on the days I do not use the exfoliator or silicone brush.

Exfoliating Brush - hygienic, quick-drying bristles that are designed to lift away debris trapped deep within your pores. Recommended use 1 – 2 times per week for more thorough cleansing.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the exfoliating brush. It definitely lives up to its name. I will use this brush two times a week in the morning. It removes my dead skin and leaves my face feeling so soft and rejuvenated!

Silicone Brush – non-abrasive silicone touch-points gently cleanse your skin without harsh abrasion or chemicals. Recommended for dry or sensitive skin.

On the days I do not use the daily brush, I will use the silicone brush. The silicone and short  bristles make the brush easy to clean. This brush is very gentle on the face and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed.

Overall, I would give this product a 5/5


The Ultimate Skin Spa system is extremely effective and easy to use. Even after just a few days of using this product, I saw a noticeable change in my skin appearance and texture. I have dry skin and this product definitely helps smooth my skin tone and remove my dead skin cells. I have been using this product in the morning and using a lemon and honey DIY facial mask at night. After washing of the mask, I will apply moisturizer with jojoba oil. This routine has improved my dry skin and I am very content! (:

With the 70% promotional discount, you can get this product for only $37.50! That is an amazing deal and will definitely be worth your money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TTD Eye Queen Grey Contacts Review

Check out TTD Eye for vibrant contact lenses! Use the discount code "vanniechuong" for $2.00 off your order Follow their Instagram @ttdeye @ttd_eye Review for Queen Grey













 ReviewDiameter: 14.00 ~ 14.5 mm Base Curve: 8.5 ~ 8.6 mm  Life Span: Yearly disposal  Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00
Comfort 4/5 These contact lens are very comfortable. I find that the more thin the contact lens are, the more comfort they provide. These contact lens are very thin, which may make it problematic to insert them in your eyes (for those that are not used to wearing contact lens). But once these are in, they are very comfortable and do not irritate the eyes.
Enlargement 1/5 There is absolutely no enlargement for these contact lens. They appear to be the same size of your pupils. If you are looking for contact lens that will drastically change your eye color but not your pupil size, these are perfect for you!
Color and Design 5/5 I absolutely love the color and design. There is no outer ring de…

LensFlavors Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue Lens Review

Check out LensFlavors for amazing circle lenses! Follow their Instagram @LensFlavors Review for Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue








 ReviewDiameter: 15.0 mm Base Curve: 8.6 mm  Life Span: Yearly disposal  Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00
Comfort 5/5 I had no issues with these circle lens when I inserted them in my eyes. I wore them for the full 8 without any irritation.  Enlargement 4/5 The enlargement is 15.0 mm, so the lens provide a significant amount of enlargement. However, I usually would give 15.0 mm lens 5/5 for enlargement, but these lens do no have a thick outer ring and have a natural design, so they are less enlarging then they should be. There is still a great difference in pupil size, check my photos above for reference. Color and Design 5/5 The color is design is breathe taking! These are by far my favorite grey lens at the moment. I love how there is a slight hint of blue color in the lens. In certain lighting, the lens appears as an ice blue color. The design is a natu…

Kissbobo Adhesive Bra Review

Check out Kissbobo Bras for adhesive strapless bras! Follow their Instagram @Kissbobobras Review for Kiss Bobo Women's Strapless Bra Self Adhesive Silicone Push Up with Drawstring






SIZING: I would say that their sizing chart is true to size. Use this sizing chart when determining your size.
A Cup: 32A, 34A
B Cup: 36A, 34B, 32C
C Cup: 36B, 34C, 32D
D Cup: 38B, 36C, 34D
DD Cup: 40B, 38C,36D

I am a size 32D in US bras, so I ordered a C Cup and the bra fits perfectly!
If you are looking for a strapless bra, I would definitely recommend Kissbobo Bra. This is by far the best strapless adhesive bra I have encountered. I really enjoy the drawstring design, as it is so cute and really holds the girls together. The only con with this bra (like ALL other adhesive bras) is that it starts to lose its stickiness if you are sweating. Make sure you are in a cool environment when using this bra or it may fall off or not be of its full use potential. You can purchase K…