Skip to main content

Maple lens EOS ice blue circle lens review


Check out Maplelens for amazing circle lenses!

Follow their Instagram @maplelens

Review for EOS Ice Blue Circle Lens


This is how the package looked like. Standard circle lens packaging. The contents came bubble wrapped and secure.

The circle lens come in the cutest cases! And I adore the macaroon and animal circle lens case sooo much.

Here is a photo of the EOS Ice Blue in the lens case and solution.


Close up on the circle lens eye makeup look.
Photo taken with Canon EOS Rebel SL1
Photo taken with Canon EOS Rebel SL1
Photo taken with iPhone 6s
Photo taken with iPhone 6s
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Base Curve: 8.8 mm 
Life Span: Yearly disposal 
Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00

Comfort 5/5
I had no issues with these circle lens when I inserted them in my eyes. I wore them for the full 8 without any irritation. After about 5 minutes, you cannot even feel the circle lens in your eyes.
Enlargement 4/5
These circle lens are 14.8mm so they provide a significant amount of enlargement.There is a subtle black ring on the outer part of the lens that enlarges your eyes. If the ring is thicker, the larger your eyes will appear.
Color 3/5
The color is not very vibrant. It is a subtle blue color, but very beautiful. If you are looking for a bright blue for cosplay purposes, I would pass on these lens. But if you are looking for a more natural and cool tone blue to wear for a less dramatic cosplay or for daily wear, I would definitely recommend! If you look at the photo of the circle lens in the lens case, you can see that the color is concentrated on the outer parts of the lens. This will mean a lot of your natural eye color will show.
Naturalness 4/5
The entire EOS Ice series is perfect for daily wear. Although this color is blue (Definitely not my natural eye color), I still give it a 4/5 in terms of naturalness because the color and design is so subtle. What I love about the design is that it actually makes your eyes look like "ice", but not in a dramatic way.. Haha ^_^ I feel comfortable wearing these lens to school as they are not too dramatic.
Shipping 4/5
The shipping is standard shipping. I received my package within 2-3 weeks.
Overall, I would recommend the EOS Ice Blue les! The lens are very comfortable and have a beautiful design. This circle lens will definitely enlarge your eyes and give you a cute dolly look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TTD Eye Queen Grey Contacts Review

Check out TTD Eye for vibrant contact lenses! Use the discount code "vanniechuong" for $2.00 off your order Follow their Instagram @ttdeye @ttd_eye Review for Queen Grey













 ReviewDiameter: 14.00 ~ 14.5 mm Base Curve: 8.5 ~ 8.6 mm  Life Span: Yearly disposal  Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00
Comfort 4/5 These contact lens are very comfortable. I find that the more thin the contact lens are, the more comfort they provide. These contact lens are very thin, which may make it problematic to insert them in your eyes (for those that are not used to wearing contact lens). But once these are in, they are very comfortable and do not irritate the eyes.
Enlargement 1/5 There is absolutely no enlargement for these contact lens. They appear to be the same size of your pupils. If you are looking for contact lens that will drastically change your eye color but not your pupil size, these are perfect for you!
Color and Design 5/5 I absolutely love the color and design. There is no outer ring de…

LensFlavors Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue Lens Review

Check out LensFlavors for amazing circle lenses! Follow their Instagram @LensFlavors Review for Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue








 ReviewDiameter: 15.0 mm Base Curve: 8.6 mm  Life Span: Yearly disposal  Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00
Comfort 5/5 I had no issues with these circle lens when I inserted them in my eyes. I wore them for the full 8 without any irritation.  Enlargement 4/5 The enlargement is 15.0 mm, so the lens provide a significant amount of enlargement. However, I usually would give 15.0 mm lens 5/5 for enlargement, but these lens do no have a thick outer ring and have a natural design, so they are less enlarging then they should be. There is still a great difference in pupil size, check my photos above for reference. Color and Design 5/5 The color is design is breathe taking! These are by far my favorite grey lens at the moment. I love how there is a slight hint of blue color in the lens. In certain lighting, the lens appears as an ice blue color. The design is a natu…

Kissbobo Adhesive Bra Review

Check out Kissbobo Bras for adhesive strapless bras! Follow their Instagram @Kissbobobras Review for Kiss Bobo Women's Strapless Bra Self Adhesive Silicone Push Up with Drawstring






SIZING: I would say that their sizing chart is true to size. Use this sizing chart when determining your size.
A Cup: 32A, 34A
B Cup: 36A, 34B, 32C
C Cup: 36B, 34C, 32D
D Cup: 38B, 36C, 34D
DD Cup: 40B, 38C,36D

I am a size 32D in US bras, so I ordered a C Cup and the bra fits perfectly!
If you are looking for a strapless bra, I would definitely recommend Kissbobo Bra. This is by far the best strapless adhesive bra I have encountered. I really enjoy the drawstring design, as it is so cute and really holds the girls together. The only con with this bra (like ALL other adhesive bras) is that it starts to lose its stickiness if you are sweating. Make sure you are in a cool environment when using this bra or it may fall off or not be of its full use potential. You can purchase K…