Skip to main content

Epic Cosplay Wigs - Nyx Purple Black Fusion Wig

Check out Epic Cosplay Wigs for amazing cosplay wigs!

Follow their Instagram @Epiccosplaywigs

I used this wig for a Rize Kamishro from Tokyo Ghoul cosplay look! ^_^
The wig comes in this packet wrapped in a black wig netting and placed inside a plastic zip-lock back.

The wig looks just like the stock photo, only a little bit darker. That is probably due to different lighting.

The wig is a purple black fusion, so there is a mixture of black and purple hair strands. It looks absolutely beautiful!

 Review

Length: 28"
Color: Purple Black Fusion
Style: Nyx - Long Straight Wig

Comfort and Sizing 5/5
This wig very comfortable and the hair net gives plenty of space for your head! I have a rather large head and excessive hair (my hair is really long) and I was able to fit all of my hair in this wig without any complications!
Quality 5/5
The quality is judged based on the price of the wig. This wig is priced at $37.99 and I definitely believe that it is a great price for a wig of this quality! The wig is extremely soft and easy to brush through. As I was brushing the wig, I did not experience any hair fall out. This is a big plus!
Color and Design 5/5
The color of this wig is absolutely beautiful! I absolutely adore the purple and black fusion mix. When you are outdoors or in a location with bright lights, the wig appears to be a medium purple color. With darker lighting or indoor lighting, the wig appears to be a dark purple and almost black. I will be using this wig for my Minene (9th from Mirai Nikki) cosplay, it looks just like her hair! This wig is also suitable for a Rize cosplay. However, this color is darker than her actual hair color in the anime.
Shipping 5/5
Shipping was very fast! I received my order within a week and a half. 
Overall, I would recommend Nyx Purple Black Fusion Wig! It is very comfortable and high quality. I love the color and length of this wig! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TTD Eye Queen Grey Contacts Review

Check out TTD Eye for vibrant contact lenses! Use the discount code "vanniechuong" for $2.00 off your order Follow their Instagram @ttdeye @ttd_eye Review for Queen Grey













 ReviewDiameter: 14.00 ~ 14.5 mm Base Curve: 8.5 ~ 8.6 mm

LensFlavors Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue Lens Review

Check out LensFlavors for amazing circle lenses! Follow their Instagram @LensFlavors Review for Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue








 ReviewDiameter: 15.0 mm Base Curve: 8.6 mm  Life Span: Yearly disposal  Prescription: Left -1.25 Right -1.00
Comfort 5/5 I had no issues with these circle lens when I inserted them in my eyes. I wore them for the full 8 without any irritation.  Enlargement 4/5 The enlargement is 15.0 mm, so the lens provide a significant amount of enlargement. However, I usually would give 15.0 mm lens 5/5 for enlargement, but these lens do no have a thick outer ring and have a natural design, so they are less enlarging then they should be. There is still a great difference in pupil size, check my photos above for reference. Color and Design 5/5 The color is design is breathe taking! These are by far my favorite grey lens at the moment. I love how there is a slight hint of blue color in the lens. In certain lighting, the lens appears as an ice blue color. The design is a natu…

Kissbobo Adhesive Bra Review

Check out Kissbobo Bras for adhesive strapless bras! Follow their Instagram @Kissbobobras Review for Kiss Bobo Women's Strapless Bra Self Adhesive Silicone Push Up with Drawstring






SIZING: I would say that their sizing chart is true to size. Use this sizing chart when determining your size.
A Cup: 32A, 34A
B Cup: 36A, 34B, 32C
C Cup: 36B, 34C, 32D
D Cup: 38B, 36C, 34D
DD Cup: 40B, 38C,36D

I am a size 32D in US bras, so I ordered a C Cup and the bra fits perfectly!
If you are looking for a strapless bra, I would definitely recommend Kissbobo Bra. This is by far the best strapless adhesive bra I have encountered. I really enjoy the drawstring design, as it is so cute and really holds the girls together. The only con with this bra (like ALL other adhesive bras) is that it starts to lose its stickiness if you are sweating. Make sure you are in a cool environment when using this bra or it may fall off or not be of its full use potential. You can purchase K…